Voices of Young India
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be at least between the ages of 15 and 25 years old and have a keen interest in respective topic/agenda of the deabte.
- Be enrolled as a student in a high school/ university/ educational institution or in an international organization/ company or have graduated from high school or university or equivalent.
- The character allocation (if any) will be arranged by the committee and all decisions related to it are final and not subject to further appeal.
- The registration process will end up with successful payment.
- All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the maximum capacity is reached the registrations will be closed and/or the subsequent applicants be placed in the waiting list and will be moved to next batch (if applicable).
- Payment made is refundable (only under the circumstances as mentioned in Refund Policy).
- Voices of Young India is an undertaking of VENTURE CRATE LLP. Hence making it the direct benificary of the payments made.
- Once payment is made, participant needs send their receipt or proof of payment reverting back to the email with Payment Link.
- All the participants of The Rebuttal Saga are required to abide by the rules ofThe Rebuttal Saga and Voices of Young India to ensure their comfort and safety.
- Payment once made is refundable only under following circumstance(s): a) Event is altogether cancelled.
- If you cancel your participation in the event for any reason, you receive no refunds.
- Check Refund Policy for more details here.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Voices of Young India/ Venture Crate LLP reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the event without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in The Rebuttal Saga will be disseminated by means of commercial publications, reports, or any other form without the express written consent from Voices of Young India/ Venture Crate LLP of which these products, data, results and materials are its exclusive property.
- Prizes Terms and Conditions.
- Voices of Young India reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in The Rebuttal Saga and future Voices of Young India’s activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced (if applicable) for this conference/competition/event will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at The Rebuttal Saga and should the Organizing Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference/event/competition.
- Participants understand full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Voices of Young India/ Venture Crate LLP and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- The organizer is committed to providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behaviour, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the organizing committee.
- Participants have to act kindly and courteously towards other participants, without violating personal boundaries of others (i.e: racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and sexual harassment both verbally and physically).
- Voices of Young India do not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalized of the violations will result to be exempted from the event and prohibited to join in the future.
- More details and/or instructions regarding the Round/ Session specific rules and code of conduct w.r.t the event would be given in a dedicated session and/or via email.
- All the queries regarding the event should be directed to [email protected].
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
**Being a successful participant you are already governed by these terms and conditions.